Thanks for the follow-up.

I am not sure re; EL9 and testing against X11/Wayland.

There are some kernel logs showing where the segfault and kernel traps occur and also some gdb crashdump analyses with stacks shown at the github link below. The crashes I saw were all in the desktop components and not in x2goagent/nxagent.

Tom.