Hi Stefan!

At the top of their website there is now a notice of a server failure. And
since somewhere on the website it is explicitly mentioned that users shouldn't
send questions about technical things by e-mail, I refrained from doing so.

I tested again several hours on my ESXI and on a local PC + Clients with
several new VMs with Ubuntu, Lubuntu, Bodhi, ... and different browsers, but
everyone except Pale-Moon stutters.

What is the easiest way for me to test x2goKdrive? There was an email regarding
the release, but unfortunately I can't find it in the source.

Greeting,
Olaf