On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 20:39:00 +0200
Stefan Baur <x2go-m...@baur-itcs.de> wrote:

> Which Linux distribution and version are you looking to install?

My plan was primarily Bodhi because it runs nice and fast, but at the moment
I'm also testing with Lubuntu, Ubuntu, etc.
Anything with Ubuntu origins as LTS (22.04, bodhi 6 ~only 20.04) is okay, with
LXQt, LXDE, IceWM, anything fast.

A light, fast distribution that can still be managed graphically would be
ideal, which unfortunately sometimes contradicts itself. Puppy etc. are great,
but with such I have repeatedly reached my limits when setting up the complete
system as a server / x2go server with DHCP, cifs, etc.

Greeting,
Olaf