Hi,

Verify your NTFS permissions on your filesystem. Or download and install
filemon (file/folder access auditing) tool from Sysinternals (now part of
MIcrosoft), and check the results

By default C drive (root drive) on Windows machines accessible by admin users
only . In addition if you have space in folder and/or file name like this:
C:/Users/Celi Audi, you have to use quotionmarks like this "C:/Users/Celi Audi"

Good luck

George