Hi Ulrich,

thanks for your suggestion. I'm pretty sure, yes. My Win 11 install was done over Win 10 and I first tried to launch the xgoclient already installed. Anyway, there's an only version of x2goclient for windows platform and after the failing I download and installed the latest.

The thing is that Win 11 behaviour seems different from Win 10's concerning to 8.3 path format. But I don't know if it's possible, and how to change this without risk.

Celi