OK, this is weird.

First, it compiles fine now, and dbfawk compiles and works.

When I bring it up all looks OK. When I zoom in, though, I am suddenly in Briscoe County not far from the city of Mena. Only problem is, there is no Briscoe county or city names Mena in the state, much less near me. I look at where I grew up in TN at the edge of the Cumberland Plateau, and as I zoom in Grand Canyon National Park appears.

These maps have been working fine for a couple of years. Did a cp -r to get them into my test directory.

what the heck?????

-Jason
kg4wsv