On Sat, 16 Dec 2006, David Flood wrote: > A fresh install on a clean SuSe 10.1 done yesterday worked just fine. I'm > trying to convince my Cygwin machine to run at something other than 486-25 > speeds and I may have an update by sometime tomorrow. Perhaps I shouldn't > ask it to do two things at once<G>
Thanks! I'm also interested to hear from people that have tried GraphicsMagick on their systems. You should be able to install both GraphicsMagick and ImageMagick on your systems, as long as the "ImageMagick compatibility links" for GraphicsMagick aren't installed. Xastir's configure should find/use GM instead of IM, unless you supply the "--without-graphicsmagick" flag, in which case it'll find/use IM. Also: You might want to try VMWare Player instead of Cygwin, or Virtual PC. Tom says the VMWare Player setup runs Xastir much more efficiently than Cygwin. -- Curt, WE7U. archer at eskimo dot com http://www.eskimo.com/~archer Lotto: A tax on people who are bad at math. - unknown Windows: Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates. - WE7U. The world DOES revolve around me: I picked the coordinate system!" _______________________________________________ Xastir mailing list [email protected] http://lists.xastir.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/xastir
