Tom Russo wrote:
On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 03:07:47PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of
the <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> flavor, containing:
xastir 1.8.5 has been configured to use the following

Building with rtree indexing ....................... : no

So, does anyone here still think that rtree should remain off by default?
It's been in the code for almost two years, and I think it's had a good experimental run. The speed-up vs. memory trade-off seems worth it, at least if you're doing a bunch of zooming and panning. Time to turn it
on by default?

I am willing to play with that, to turn it on manually do I do <./configure --with-rtree> ??