Hi Bernard,
        I have one photo readily available.  I have more but
have no where to post them and I think everyone would
get upset if I mailed even one 3MB picture to the list.  :-)
Here is what is currently available.

http://www.stratofox.org/images/biolaunch-flight-ge-20070511.jpg

If they get set up somewhere I'll send a pointer to the list.

I agree, usefulness is what it's all about.  That's why my
other passion is emergency communications (not that I
get to use it all that much :-).  But being that geo-location
is so fundamental to a *lot* of activities, Xastir is a very
important contribution.

Craig