At 02:55 PM 6/7/2007, Chris Thompson wrote:
I've tried setting up some filters but was left feeling like i made a mistake
in my setup.

i tried m/160 (should work out to 100 miles from my location right?) in the
filters box under interface > interface control > properties

i set the port number to 14580 and waited.

was left feeling like what i had done shut all traffic off from the igate. so
i returned the default settings.

It sounds like you have a good handle on the filter statements, but I always look at http://www.aprs-is.net/javAPRSSrvr/javaprsfilter.htm to help me out with them. Just in case anybody else might need it...

        7 3
        Earl

KD5XB -- Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk