What server(s)? m/160 should have provided a filter of 160 km (I think that's 100 miles more or less but I'm no longer positive).

For the Core servers, for sure, 14580 is the correct user-defined port.

What else was set? At this time, you're not connected to any of the core servers that I can see, under your callsign (KF4DRR) so more diagnosis is difficult.

gerry

Chris Thompson wrote:
I've tried setting up some filters but was left feeling like i made a mistake in my setup.

i tried m/160 (should work out to 100 miles from my location right?) in the filters box under interface > interface control > properties

i set the port number to 14580 and waited.

was left feeling like what i had done shut all traffic off from the igate. so i returned the default settings.

running Fiesty Fawn KDE
xastir v 1.8.4 from the ubuntu repo

suggestions?

--
Gerry Creager -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020  FAX 979.862.3983