I've noticed that when I stop I'm getting more positions sent out than I expected.

        Running Xastir 1.9.0 under Kubuntu 7.

I running mobile in an 18-wheeler as KD5XB-11. SmartBeaconing is enabled, and set for high speed of 240 MPH with a beacon rate at that speed of once every 75 seconds. (I calculate that out to one position report every 5 miles.) When below the low speed threshold of 2 MPH, I should be getting a positinb report every 30 minutes.

When I right-click on my own station and get station info, the list of recent packets received fills up really quickly with 0 MPH reports. For instance, I've been sitting here in Shreveport for about 45 minutes, and the entire list is made up of 0 MPH reports. I really expected to see only 1 or 2.

So -- is this something I have mis-configured? A bug? Or am I interpreting this list incorrectly?

        Thanks,
        Earl
--
Earl Needham KD5XB