James Ewen wrote:
When do you plan on getting your 18 wheeler up to 240 MPH? If you want
one position report every 5 miles at highway speed, why not set your
high speed to 60 MPH, and high rate to 300. When you exceed the high
speed, your beacon rate will not go less than 300 seconds. I guess you
will always beacon every 5 miles, where my settings beacon closer than
every 5 miles when exceeding the high speed rate.

Oh -- I've been using 240 as the high speed for some years now. Originally with the idea that I might get my HamHUD up in a Cessna at some point. It's never happened, but it might. Someday.

        7 3
        Earl

--
Earl Needham KD5XB