Has anyone figured this out? Got the Ethernet stuff running with "nat"... But the serial ports are stumping me... I'm running VMWare with Unbuntu 7.10 downloaded from the VMWare site.. I have compiled Xastir successfully and all works fine with the internet connection... I then ventured into adding on my USB -> Serial adapters and I've been stumped.... I am not sure how to configure Xastir to use the converter... It's not clear to me what I should point Xastir to in /dev/...

Anyone have any experience with this????

-Joe
KA3NAM

http://www.damtravel.com