Newbie question working with CAD Polygons

I can insert them via the Map>Draw CAD Objects>CAD Polygons, but how to I change
the font, text color, text size, background, & fill of the polygon while
inserting and how do I modify these things traits after insertion? I assume it is in a manual
somewhere, but I have been unable to find it.

What is the difference between an object and an item? I found the bit in the help file, but could someone amplify on this for me? How do I use the mouse
pointer menu entries for object/item create and modify?

I am just not finding the correct document.

Many thanx............ jt

--
Jim Tolbert, KC9MXT

[EMAIL PROTECTED]