I'm running Mac OS X in X11 window. If you can tell me how to fix that I would be a very happy camper.

On Aug 15, 2008, at 10:27 PM, Lee Bengston wrote:

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Keith Kaiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I keep hoping that one of these incremental updates will fix the 'Configure Timing' dialog box. It still has no labels. Otherwise the install of 1.9.4
went quickly and works great.

Thanks guys for all you do.

What OS are you using?  It is easy to downgrade openMotif in SUSE and
Mandriva, which are two linux distros I know of that have the 2.30
version of openMotif (with the bug) in their repositories.

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX