On Aug 17, 2008, at 10:23, Keith Kaiser wrote:

I don't find DB4 in my /sw/ anyplace so I'm guessing I don't have it installed. It's really kind of strange, I have searched and searched with Google looking for DB4 to put on OS X and can't find a distribution. Unless you have a thought I'll post the question on some Apple boards and see if they can help me.

Are you using Fink? If so, you can run a "fink list db4" and it will show you a number of options. The most recent edition in my list is db44 (Berkeley DB v4.4.20-1002). Your list may be a little different depending on what processor you have and whether you have the unstable tree enabled. If you have Fink installed it can make installing a lot of this stuff a lot easier.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn