On Thu, 28 Aug 2008, Murry wrote:

When I type MAKE a few things go by on the screen but at the end it has 2 errors as near as I can tell. Didn't try a Make Install as I didn't believe this was right.

If you can post the errors to the list we can probably help.  If
they are warnings instead of errors you may still be ok.  Check for
"xastir" executable in your xastir/src/ directory.

--
Curt, WE7U.                             archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer