Thanks Steve!

It's in there, the page linked to is http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/Sudo - it's hard to see. It's just a link on a single: "sudo". It's in the 'sudo' paragraph of the 4th section in the 'getting started' segment.

I added the 'how to' from the Fedora Unity as an adjunct. If nothing else - make it a more visible!

to paraphrase the 'cow bell' meme, 'Needs More Feedback!!'

73

Steve Friis wrote:
I looked it over, being a fedora user. You are right on with everything, except you promise a short how-to in the beginning for "sudo" set-up but never do. Other than that, good work. I would grade you a A, with the plus pending the addition of the "sudo".