Gerry Creager wrote:
If I can remember the incantations to compile Xastir on a new CentOS 5 install I'll look at these tomorrow. I'm reinstalling my machine at home tomorrow, I hope. Otherwise I'll look on the laptop... Then I'll see if we're representing things correctly. I know that Dale's going outta the business of the WxSrv stuff but we're trying to see how to carry on and provide real and timely information.

gc

Gerry,

The Fedora 'howto' on the documentation wiki should at least be close - if not spot on. If there're bits that don't fit/work - holler!

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/HowTo:Fedora

73