Gerry Creager wrote:
Go to http://firenet.us:14501 and take a look at the ports info. I'm gonna update both the machine and the code as soon as I can get a machine I can put it on and some time.

Try 2323 and 10152 for a good start...

gerry

Steve Friis wrote:

Firenet w/objects and items coming through your filter.  Turn on

Station->
    Filter Data->
        Objects/Items
        WX Objects/Items

I have all of these under Station set ok. But Firenet won't start. What is the right port? I have 14580 in there now. And, is it firenet.net?

OK, you know what? Things do work when they are entered right... Damn fat fingers. ;-)

Thanks. I set up an interface for this to use as a demo, and to play with the weather stuff.

Thanks guys.

--
Steve Friis/ WM5Z
These are the humble rantings of an old phart and in no way should they influence the actions of any intelligent and sane person.