Thanks a lot Eric.

Keep up the great work.

On Sep 11, 2008, at 10:45 PM, Eric Germann wrote:

They're shapefiles I calculated. You can grab them from

http://www.n1ics.net/node/47

and add them as layers.

I add them as a topmost layer

EKG

Keith Kaiser wrote:
Oh boy! Now you did it. Now I see things I would really like. For example how do you get the grid square numbers to show up? I'm guessing you have the map background set to black? How did you....... two questions at a time is already too many..... lol

Nice looking map, I have the hurricane itself and all the rings, very cool by the way. I'm just not seeing any of the precip yet.

Thanks for sharing your map....