On Fri, 14 Nov 2008, Lee Bengston wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a brand new Xastir virtual machine built on Xubuntu 8.10.
   Which version of xastir is included?  The 1.9.2 from the repository?
Current stable?  Latest snapshot? Current CVS?
   If one of the latter, did you compile it on 8.10?

   I've been thwarted in getting a working xastir on 8.10.  I get a pageful
of 'undeclared variable' errors while compiling maps_tif.c using both the
1.9.2(ubuntu) sources as well as the 1.9.4 current stable tarball.

--
Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin