Right, but it might we worth considering enhancing xbean-reflect to
better support our needs.
For example initialization and destruction methods are now wired in
blueprint, but a better place would be xbean imho.
Constructor injection is a bit of a magic in xbean right now, and
there's no clear difference betweens arguments passed to constructors
or factory methods and properties.

I think we should have the core ioc engine (xbean-reflect) support
most of our needs so that we could do all the parsing and wiring
completely with xbean.  Even scopes may be handled by xbean and maybe
also dynamic dependencies that i've just plugged in.

I agree to put everything in blueprint for now, but it may be better
to refactor and enhance xbean to be more powerfull, and blueprint
would only implement the OSGi bits or other specific things.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet