From: mjm...@hotmail.com
To: xbmc-addons@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Git Pull] script.module.metahandler
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 13:15:57 -0500

This is a script module to allow all addons to scrape, store and share meta
data for movies and tvshows

Documentation currently does not exist, but once it has been moved into
official and wiki created I will work on the documentation and update my post
in the forums

* addon - script.module.metahandler
* version - 1.0.0
* url - git://github.com/Eldorados/script.module.metahandler.git
* revision - e35a7ced1dbf54ecfebbc252b639810464a0ecdb
* branch - master
* xbmc version - eden

thanks,
Mike