one that rings alarm bells imediatelly is
megaupload<https://github.com/Eldorados/script.module.urlresolver/blob/master/lib/urlresolver/plugins/megaupload.py>

I will not pull this until it has been discussed internally... you know why
you want this in , I know why you need this in... and we both know its not
for viewing you family vacation videos.

cheers,
amet