*addon -   plugin.video.si
 *version - 1.1.0
 *url - https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.
<https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.wsj>si
 *revision - a59440b6c1d61f9ff10a2b9f8d4dabfb4f06821c
 *branch - master
 *xbmc version - frodo

Sorry that first one was a total screw up in the repo. Have remove all the
separate modules and deleted extraneous files - a lot of baggage for 8
lines of code.
I don't quite understand your comment about pluginpath. I only use the path
to retrieve the icon and fanart for the addon, there is nothing written to
it that I see.