So. I am not sure if this qualifies for the official addon repository, but
here is whats going on. The Bluecop unofficial espn addon used to work for
all of the espn networks and allowed logging in if you were a paying cable
customer. Most of the addon no longer works except for the espn_3 portion
which was half broken and required the user to jump through hoops to get it
working. I have the espn_3 portion working perfect now and I removed all
settings and such pertaining to the other portions of the addon.
Essentially stripped down to only being espn_3.

So if this qualifies for the official repository, and if its ok for me to
submit work that is only 5% mine, then here is the pull request.

*addon - plugin.video.espn_3
*version - 1.0.0
 *url -
git://github.com/asojka09/plugin.video.espn_3.git<http://github.com/asojka09/plugin.video.itbn_org.git>
*revision - 522ab4383754e7cb46edea310b9f746e856f14dc
 *branch - Master
*xbmc version - Frodo,Gotham