Hi Martijn,

thanks for your advice. It's much appreciated.

I restructured the project and removed the language files like you said.
Installing it from the GitHub-Zip-Download worked just fine.
I opened a thread on the forum and will come back to you, when I got
some feedback.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=184854