Hi,

sorry, there are some issues which need to be fixed before I can pull:
- Missing license tag
- Invalid string id range, plugins need to have 30xxx

These issues are optional but recommended:
- Missing optional forum tag
- Missing optional website tag
- Missing optional source tag
- Missing optional email tag

Zip pull is fine, but then please provide a URL to the zip next time, this
is what I used for your PR (Taken from "the green button" ;)):
[zip pull]
*addon - plugin.video.massengeschmack
*version - 1.0.0
*url -
https://github.com/Manko10/massengeschmack-xbmc/releases/download/v1.0.0/plugin.video.massengeschmack-1.0.0.zip
*xbmc version - frodo

Also, is it really required that your plugin calls directly XBMCs Player?
Can't this be done using setResolvedUrl() or ListItem's path?
If you need help feel free to write me an email.

regards,
sphere