I or "we" don't really look at how well the code is written. We just look
at the code to see you are not doing things we won't allow add-ons to do.
Like deleting random stuff or causing endless loops. Other that it should
follow the rules laid out on our wiki for addon submission.
When using UPnP, the watched/resume status for TV shows/episodes doesn't
update on the "client" Kodi instance until Kodi is restarted.

Haven't tried it yet on what it exactly does. What i like about netflix is
that minimizes the current playing at the end and jumps to the next episode
and auto plays it (unless you cancel) and halts every X episodes.

regards,
Martijn Kaijser
XBMC Foundation