Silence again?

I have now removed the registration restriction, so everyone will now have
access to all features, please can you publish the following:

*addon - script.tvtunes
*version - 6.0.5
*url - https://github.com/robwebset/script.tvtunes
*revision - 68c57f5975685af2b4be624aa9cd49068b8e70e2
*branch - master
*xbmc version - Isengard

Please can you also back out https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8243 as I
think that was a bit overboard while I was sitting patiently waiting for
your reply!

Thanks

Rob

>>> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=237679