On 29-10-15 16:25, PseudoTV Live wrote:
Thank you for taking the time ronie... this is all very good feedback. I'm not looking to deliberately break any rules. As I pointed out in the past... I want to conform and apply to all rules set by team Kodi, I'm new to Kodi development and admittedly made mistakes along the way... Which I'm trying to correct now among a sea of unanswered questions.

As for Donor Features, I do not feature lock, donor or not users have the same abilities. All code is opensource and available for review at anytime... I spend a lot of time commenting code to make review easier.

Credentials are available to any team member on request. PseudoTV Live is popular, but donations are rarely made. This isn't a method to hide devious things, all of which is easily verifiable.

I will PM you login information, you can see for yourself that it isn't much at all (Spoiler alert!).

Kevin

hey kevin,

thanx for the reply and for taking care of the forum issues.
if you could also remove the donation button here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=221397
then i think we've got the whole forum stuff covered.

as for the addon credentials, i'm afraid i haven't used pseudo tv live before,
so i probably won't notice the difference with / without the login.
mind explaining in your own words what those credentials enable in the addon?

should you wish to submit pseudo tv live to the addon repo, the first thing
you should do is have a peeks at our guidelines:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_rules

once you've got all that coverd, simple submit a pull request
and we'll review the addon.

cheers,
ronie