Hi,

I want to submit a video plug-in for the first time and have two questions.

Is there a way to exclude files from being installed? My repository contains
for example the Gimp files for most images I use but they should, of course,
not be installed but only the png versions.

Part of the content provided by my plug-in is hosted on youtube.com.  I made my
life easy, and added a dependency on the youtube plug-in, and link directly
from my plug-in into the youtube plug-in, for example with
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/video-id.  Is there anything wrong with that
approach?

The repository for the plug-in is
git://git.cantanea.com/plugin.video.kochvideos.git (no, this is not yet a pull
request).

Cheers,
Guido