Hi,

I'm the dev. of the YouTube addon...your approach to play videos with the
addon like so is alright ;)

Regarding the gimp files...I think you have to remove them manually while
creating the addon package or you use the .ignore file for git...but then
your gimp files will not be pushed to git.

regards
bromix

Guido Flohr <guido.fl...@cantanea.com> schrieb am Mo., 30. Nov. 2015 um
05:41 Uhr: