Von: Martijn Kaijser [mailto:mart...@xbmc.org]
Gesendet: Samstag, 19. Dezember 2015 09:32
An: Malte Löpmann <mloepm...@gmx.de>
Cc: xbmc-addons <xbmc-addons@lists.sourceforge.net>
Betreff: Re: [Xbmc-addons] [Git Pull]plugin.video.s04tv

you already import mechanize and beautiful soup through addon.xml so no need to
include them again in lib/

You added some folders to .gotignore but they seem to be still on you gitub.

thx

regards,
Martijn Kaijser

XBMC Foundation

Team-Kodi

License and development:

Kodi® is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation. For further details you
can visit  <http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy>
http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy

The code is fully Open-Source and released under the GPLv2.0+ license and can
be found at  <https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc> https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc. It
includes many third-party libraries which use compatible licenses. Due to the
inclusion of some GPLv3.0 libraries the entire application becomes GPLv3.0 as
binary.

On 17 December 2015 at 06:49, Malte Löpmann <mloepm...@gmx.de