On 10-02-16 22:34, Marcel van der Veldt wrote:

Hi Ronie,

I have another update ready for the Titan skin.

Can you update it to the repo ?

BTW: In a few days I will also publish first version for Krypton version of the skin.

Cheers,

Marcel

hey Marcel,

could you have a look at these undefined includes please?

Isengard:
- DebugInfo

Jarvis:
- skinshortcuts-template-widget.3
- advancedwidgetlayout
- advancedwidget_layout_small_poster
- advancedwidget_layout_square
- skinshortcuts-template-win10widget.4
- skinshortcuts-template-advancedwidgets

cheers,
ronie