Hey Ronie,

Thank you for your reply!

Everything is done according to your recent suggestions:
https://sourceforge.net/p/xbmc/mailman/message/34887230/

I have some questions:

-        plugin.video.gdrive – Are you sure about it not being legal? -
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=177557

I believe I also downloaded it using the Kodi’s repo.

-        Shell Scripts: Ok removed! But I wonder if it’s allow to use os.system
commands? Aka os.system(‘start /max www.google.com’)?

-        Downloading staffs: I have an emulator program I worked on for years
with 50GB of games available for download and play, I assume I can’t submit it
right? It’s doesn’t include any roms just the download options so I wonder..

-        About resource addons in Kodi 15:

o   <import addon="resource.images.weathericons.outline" version="0.0.4"
optional="true"/>

Not possible? Any other suggestions to counter it?