Sorry for interrupting, but IIRC image resources are not supported in isengard.
And yes, the RunPlugin() trick for manage depandecies from skin settings, is
working with all the types. You can see examples in latest Phenomenal version.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 3:07 PM -0800, "ronie" <ro...@kodi.tv> wrote:

    On 02-03-16 08:34,
      finalmak...@gmail.com wrote:

Hey
            Ronie,

Thank
            you for your reply!

Everything
            is done according to your recent suggestions:
https://sourceforge.net/p/xbmc/mailman/message/34887230/

            have some questions:

-        plugin.video.gdrive
            – Are you sure about it not being legal? -
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=177557

            believe I also downloaded it using the Kodi’s repo.

    i'm sure it's legal, but it's not in our repo. that's the problem.

-        Shell
            Scripts: Ok removed! But I wonder if it’s allow to use
            os.system commands? Aka os.system(‘start /max www.google.com’)?

    nope, not likely. only in very very specific cases it would be
    allowed.

-        Downloading
            staffs: I have an emulator program I worked on for years
            with 50GB of games available for download and play, I assume
            I can’t submit it right? It’s doesn’t include any roms just
            the download options so I wonder..

    i'm not sure. i have no expertise in that area. feel free to submit
    it though and one of the team members who have more knowledge in
    this area will look at it.

-        About
            resource addons in Kodi 15:

o   <import
            addon="resource.images.weathericons.outline" version="0.0.4"
            optional="true"/>

Not
            possible? Any other suggestions to counter it?

    you can use this trick in your skin to optionally install an addon:

    RunPlugin(resource.images.weathericons.outline)

    that will install the addon if it's currently not installed.

    it might work in scripts as well, but i haven't tested it.

    cheers,

    ronie