HI,

yes, wcons opens a graphical console, it could only work in the graphical
user interface environment, if you are using a command line interface, you
could probably try "rcons". I will work with some xCAT developers to see
how should we update the wiki to explain hypervisor table configuration.

Thanks,
 Li,Guang Cheng (李光成)
 IBM China System Technology Laboratory
 Email: ligua...@cn.ibm.com
 Address: Building 28, ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
          No.8, Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing 100193,
PRC

北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号中关村软件园28号楼
邮编: 100193

             Luis Miguel Silva
             <luismiguelferrei
             rasi...@gmail.com                                          To
             >                         xCAT Users Mailing list
                                       <xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [xcat-user] Problem running kvm
                xCAT Users             vms
               Mailing list
             <xcat-user@lists.
             sourceforge.net>

Thanks Li!

By the way, does this bring up a graphical console?
[root@xcat log]# makeconservercf kvm1
[root@xcat log]# wcons kvm1
$DISPLAY  not set[root@xcat log]#

I'm just trying to access a terminal type console :o).

Do you know how can i do that?

p.s. please also update the wiki to explain how you must configure the
hypervisor table, otherwise you won't be able to list the vms on each
hypervisor! :o)

Thanks,
Luis

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Guang Cheng Li <ligua...@cn.ibm.com>