From:   Guang Cheng Li <ligua...@cn.ibm.com>
Date:   07/25/2012 12:14 AM
Subject:        Re: [xcat-user] postscript not run after install?

Before the postscripts are run, the postscripts need to be downloaded from
the management node or service node, if the download fails, the postscripts
will not be run at all, at least seems to not run at all.

Could you please post the content of /tmp/wget.log
and /var/log/xcat/xcat.log on the compute node?

Thanks,
Li,Guang Cheng (李光成)
IBM China System Technology Laboratory
Email: ligua...@cn.ibm.com
Address: Building 28, ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
         No.8, Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing 100193,
PRC

北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号中关村软件园28号楼
邮编: 100193

Inactive hide details for SYED ASIF ZAHEER ---2012-07-25 12:04:46---From:
SYED ASIF ZAHEER <sa_zah...@hotmail.com> To: XCAT HelSYED ASIF ZAHEER
---2012-07-25 12:04:46---From: SYED ASIF ZAHEER <sa_zah...@hotmail.com> To:
XCAT Help <xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net>