Hello list,

quick question following the rcons thread - we would like the service
nodes to run the conserver daemon, however, we would also like to open the
rcons / wcons from the management node.
right now i'm getting the following messages -

xcatmn:~ # rcons idp1
sn2: access from your host refused

Is there any modification needed to the conserver.cf file?

this is the access part of it (192.168.70.100 is my management node).

access * {
  trusted 127.0.0.1;
  trusted 192.168.70.100;
  trusted 192.168.70.3,192.168.10.3,sn2,sn2-eth1,localhost;
}

thx in advance!

Regards,

Gilad Berman
HPC Architect
IBM System & Technology Group. Israel

E-mail: gil...@il.ibm.com
Tel:    972-3-9188262
Mobile: 972-52-2554262

The information contained in this email is being provided by IBM as a
matter of courtesy and provided "AS-IS" without any direct and implied
warranty; IBM assumes no liability. It is your responsibility to ensure
that any resulting customer proposal has been correctly designed to meet
your clients' requirements and to have an active review process which
ensures an appropriate level of solution assurance is performed for all
proposals. IBM does not take responsibility for the solution or solution
assurance.