Good afternoon,

configuring the cluster is proceeding apace, and I find myself unclear on how
best to deal with some dns issues.
xcat 2.14.1, Master and statelite nodes all running CentOS7.5

When I boot, a resolv.conf file is being generated and installed, and although
it has the right nameservers, it does not have the search domains we want.

After liteimg, the .defaults/etc/resolv.conf file contains just the dummy line.
 And on boot, I end up with a resolv.conf that looks like:
search <domain1> <domain1>
nameserver <ns1>
nameserver <ns2>
nameserver <ns3>
nameserver <ns4>

That is, the same domain is duplicated on the search line.  The nameservers
themselves are correct, though.
I tried editing the .defaults/etc/resolv.conf file, but it had no effect.

Obviously I am unclear on how that resolv.conf file is being generated, and any
pointers that anyone can provide will be gratefully followed up.

Jeff Berry, MRC CBU