Hi Ian,

Both of your two points are valid. There is no need to install
virt-manager. And the patch to start a qemu process in /etc/init.d/xen
seems to be enough for launching instances from horizon. I have updated the
wiki page.  Please review it at

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_via_libvirt_for_OpenStack_juno

Thanks, Ian!

-Xing