Hi Julien,

Thanks for the clarification. I checked the code and found the xenheap_*
variables are:
xenheap_virt_start, xenheap_virt_end, xenheap_mfn_start,
xenheap_mfn_end, xenheap_base_pdx.

For clarification, do we need to change all of them to directmap_*?

A pure renaming should be easy (and I guess also safe), but maybe I am
overthinking because arm32 also uses xenheap_virt_end, xenheap_mfn_start
and xenheap_mfn_end. These variables refer to the real xenheap, I am not
sure renaming these would reduce the readability for arm32.

Kind regards,
Henry