Hi Stefano,

On 30/11/2023 22:27, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
Hi all,

This vote is in the context of this thread:
https://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=169213351810075

Thanks for providing the context + CCing committers.

First I will echo what Jan said and mention that providing context to the vote is always useful.

My second point is while I understand the vote is open to everyone, it would be good to at least CC the maintainers of the area involved (or committers if you need a wider input). At least a few of us don't often look at xen-devel and I would have missed this vote request if Stefano hadn't CCed me.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall