Hi David,

I appreciate your concerns, and I agree that the community like any other
open source project has room for improvement.
It's great to hear that you want to contribute and we're trying to make
this easier for all within the project. As such, we are in the process of
setting up a TAB to help address these concerns and minimise bikeshedding
where possible. I hope that once we have a full TAB, problems such as these
will be quickly resolved so that everyone can move forward. Please rest
assured that this is a top priority but will take some time to set up, as
with any other major change.

I will be speaking to the conduct team this week to fast-track this
process, and as soon as I have details to share I will let everyone know.
It's important to note that we are continuously making improvements to help
Xen become healthy, such as refreshing governance policies and implementing
informal voting procedures. These are just a snippet of a few initiatives
being run in the community and I would like to ask that you give the
community a chance to show the incremental progress we are making.

Many thanks,
Kelly Choi

Community Manager
Xen Project