Hi Julien,

Thanks for having a look on the patch,

> On 13 May 2024, at 22:54, Julien Grall <jul...@xen.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Luca,
>
> On 25/04/2024 14:11, Luca Fancellu wrote:
>> Currently the code is listing device tree reserve map regions
>> as reserved memory for Xen, but they are not added into
>> bootinfo.reserved_mem and they are fetched in multiple places
>> using the same code sequence, causing duplication. Fix this
>> by adding them to the bootinfo.reserved_mem at early stage.
>
> Do we have enough space in bootinfo.reserved_mem for them?

So we have 255 banks, in my experience I would say I’ve never saw too many
reserved regions
in the DT, maybe a couple, but I’ve always had to deal with embedded platforms.

I’ve tested this one with ADLINK AVA board, n1sdp, Juno, raspberry pi, qemu,
fvp.

In your experience, have you seen any numbers that could be concerning?

Cheers,
Luca