Hi all,

it looks as if March 25/26 in Frankfurt or Cambridge is the best option. For
Matt, this would mean that he can only attend the first day, but I believe this
would be OK. Maybe Robin can attend the second day, instead of Matt. Before we
finalise the dates, I will need to secure the meeting space. I will be able to
do this in the next few days and will send an update as soon as this is done.

Note that we had a few people on this list which have replied to me privately.
Please let me know privately or publicly whether March 25/26 would be suitable
for you. We can in parallel work on the agenda.

Best Regards
Lars