Hi all,

apologies this took a while. 5 weeks to go to the event!
I created
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Developer_Meeting/March2019_-_Safety_Certification

<https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Developer_Meeting/March2019_-_Safety_Certification>
 which contains information about the venue, hotels and travel

I also added a registration form: please fill this out if you want to attend
(even if just remotely): see
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Developer_Meeting/March2019_-_Safety_Certification#Registration_.28both_in_person_and_for_remote_participation.29

<https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Developer_Meeting/March2019_-_Safety_Certification#Registration_.28both_in_person_and_for_remote_participation.29>

I started to put in some thoughts with regards to the agenda: I will be looking
for volunteers to help with some of the content. I am working with EPAM on some
of these, but others are welcome to join.
A scratchpad of ideas which will eventually become an agenda are here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aKjxDLkEnPZ_0gHgAv4xy9iPv6hVBkIC_wiA0rZzRms/edit

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aKjxDLkEnPZ_0gHgAv4xy9iPv6hVBkIC_wiA0rZzRms/edit>

If you need a visa invitation letter, there is a 3 working day turnaround.
Please contact me via my Citrix email address as outlined in the Wiki page if
you need an invitation letter

Best Regards
Lars